This recipe came about this past weekend as I was cleaning out my freezer and week planning. I had some frozen homemade pesto and some great naan bread waiting in the freezer just waiting for me to marry them together in a delicious pizza.
2 Pieces of Naan Bread
1/4 Cup Pesto (Homemade or Store Bought)
1 Roma Tomato Thinly Sliced
1/4 Cup Fresh Mozzarella (Or more if you’re into that)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Split the Pesto up in half and spread on each piece of Naan bread.
- Split the Tomato up in half and place on each piece of Naan bread.
- Add the mozzarella wherever makes you happy on the Naan bread.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- I placed my pizza on a cookie sheet, but for crispier crust place directly on the middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until pizza is cooked to your desired doneness.