Mushrooms might be one of my favorite foods, in case you couldn’t tell from most of my recipes. These were amazing! I hope you enjoy!
3 Portobello Mushroom Caps – Gills and stems removed
3 Super Thin Slices Provolone Cheese
2 Stalks Kale – Ribs removed and roughly chopped
2 Tsp. & 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tsp. White Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season mushroom caps on both sides with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms cap side down in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While cooking the mushrooms, add remaining olive oil and white wine vinegar to chopped up kale and massage for a minute. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the mushrooms 10 minutes are up, add the kale and cheese to the caps.
- Cook for another 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly.